Thanksgiving. Grateful for my Writers’ Group–The Penultimate Stop. There are just 3 of us – Lianne Ong, award winning author of Stacey & the Museums series, Lucy Cheng, a closet writer with an exquisite vocabulary, and me. But just in one year, we have clocked these achievements:
- Singapore Hawker Food – written, critiqued and published (Armour).
- The Hunted Lion – sequel to “Lion Boy and Drummer Girl” (Epigram), written, critiqued and sent to publisher.
- Three picture books for a series for Special Needs – written, critiqued and with publisher now. Will update when it is published!
- A 5000-word financial drama – written, critiqued and submitted for Commonwealth Short Story Prize 2018.
- An illustrated book celebrating Spore’s Bicentennial 2019 – written and being critiqued.